Taking care of your business security or security systems at home also means you look at the security systems you have in place in the bigger picture. For added safety we always advise our clients to consider the environment and external factors as well.
Here are a few things you can take into consideration when reviewing your systems.
- Become an active community member. Take interest in what is going on around you and in the community. By joining a safety watch group or get involved with general safety is usually a good way you can help the community. Sponsor community safety efforts, report suspicious activities and look out for others can eliminate potential criminal activities.
- Get to know your neighbours – even for your business.
- Find and join safety groups for your area on social media – like a Facebook or Whatsapp group.
- Clean up the neighbourhood. This is a fast way of getting in contact and meet with your neighbours.
- Remain vigilant and report any suspicious activities to the police & your neighbours.